Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Sunbelt Bakery Chocolate Chip Granola Bar

I received this Sunbelt Bakery chocolate chip granola bar free in my bloomvoxbox complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but it's not the first time I've tried these. They are super delicious and i have always loved them the fudge dipped is my favorite however chocolate chip is also very tasty. 

I really love these but they are very addicting so you have to have good self-control to keep boxes in your house or you will eat the whole box in a day. I don't have self-control at all when it comes to chocolate so i can't keep boxes of these or other snacks in my house so I'm glad i was only sent one bar. I will however buy me a couple at a time when i happen to go to a store or gas station because i do really love these they are very good. I love they are made with granola so they are a little bit healthier than some snacks but with any tasty snack you can't gorge yourself so moderation is the key to eating what you want and still staying healthy really wish i could follow that. My daughter really loves these also but she is like me and will keep trying to steal them throughout the day so if i get them for her lunch or something i would have to hide them. I hear a dark chocolate bar is coming out so may try them out my daughter would love those as she really loves dark chocolate so maybe we will get some for a snack in her lunch.   


There are a lot of flavors if you tried any let me know below what your favorite kind is and if you are able to just eat one. :) Here is a link to the Sunbelt Bakery website so you can check out there great products and use the store locator to find products near you click >>> HERE 

To check out there FB page click >>> HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment