Thursday, November 20, 2014

Folgers flavors



I received Folgers flavors free compliments of crowdtap and Folgers as part of a sample share I'm participating in through crowdtap.  I received hazelnut, vanilla, caramel, and mocha and I will tell you each of them are amazing.  I opened the box and right away I could smell the delicious aroma of the scents.

You could smell the scents even in the next room very strong scent but smells fantastic even my daughter repeatedly told me how good they smelled she said, "oh my gosh mom those smell sooo good", she said that about four times. My favorite scent and flavor to add to my coffee or even hot cocoa is vanilla but all are great and can even be mixed together for more flavor options vanilla caramel is also fantastic.  


I had to break out my favorite mug for a nice big cup of coffee to start my day and pair the flavors with Folgers coffee.  I have Always loved Folgers and it is nice to try something new from a great brand the flavors just compliment the coffee wonderfully.  


Christmas is coming up and another great thing about Folgers flavors is they would make a great gift for coffee lovers just pair it with Folgers coffee, a mug, novelty items,  candy, or really anything and I know they would love it the scent alone would hypnotize them and they will have to try out these delicious flavors. 

 I really enjoyed sampling these and am always thrilled to be introduced to new products thanks to crowdtap I really hope you enjoyed my review and hope I introduced you to a new product that you can try out for yourself if you tried or try any of the flavors stop by and let me know your thoughts on which flavor or combinations you enjoyed.  

To check out more from Folgers you go to there website by clicking here Folgers.com
And to join in on the fun on crowdtap click here crowdtap.com

1 comment: