Friday, January 16, 2015

Discover Brookside

 I received Brookside dark chocolate crunchy clusters berry medley flavors free compliments of crowdtap and Brookside as part of the #DiscoverBrookside crowdtap sample mission. I really thought I wouldn't like these because of the cranberry in them but I was surprised on how great they tasted they were addicting. They had a nice crunchy chew to them with just the right amount of chocolate and fruit inside some were tiny pieces and some were pretty big chunks.  I couldn't get enough of them I had to stop myself from eating the whole bag because I needed them for my crowdtap missions it was hard to quit eating them.
          
Part of the crowtap mission I was asked to share a picture of where I like to eat my Brookside chocolates and also what I love to pair with them. I love to sit back on my recliner watch some Netflix and put some snacks and a drink on my tray. I loved pairing the Brookside clusters with salted peanuts it gave them this salty but sweet taste it was a great combo and I always got to have some water to stay hydrated which also goes great with the combo or by itself with the clusters.  

I was thrilled to try out these Brookside clusters the flavor is amazing and loved the crunch I have tried the acai & blueberry and they were delicious as well but without the nice crunch.  I look forward to trying out other flavors and love how these are dark chocolate with natural fruit and juices it is terrific.  

Thanks for reading my review you can learn more about Brookside chocolates and the other flavors by going here Brooksidechocolate.com or you can check out there Facebook page here Brookside Facebook or find them in stores and try them out yourself and come back and let me know if you loved them as much as I did.  

2 comments:

  1. These are so good. It was hard to not eat the bag in one sitting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried them yet but will soon cuz I just got a bag

    ReplyDelete