Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Kettlebrand bzzagent campaign

              
I received kettle brand coupons free compliments of bzzagent and kettle brand to redeem for any kettle brand real sliced potatoes and popcorn to sample, review, and share.
               
I went to my local Kroger and redeemed mine only thing is there wasn't the greatest selection at my store but they were easy to find.  I chose classic krinkle cut barbecue chips and sea salt popcorn I also received discount coupons to share with my friends and family.  
I was very surprised on how much I enjoyed the taste of the krinkle cut classic barbecue chips I expected because there natural that I wouldn't like them but they were amazing and now my favorite chip. 
The barbecue flavor was strong and in a good way and the texture was really crunchy and non greasy which I loved.  My daughter also tried them and liked them which is surprising because she is the pickiest eater i know.  They were just amazing natural fresh real potato chips.  
Kettle brand sea salt popcorn is just a great healthy natural fresh snack these were not too salty and not too much of a kernel taste and had a nice fluffy texture not greasy from butter and salt and that is great . What surprised me the most is I am not a popcorn eater at all unless it is caramel but I loved this popcorn and I would eat it again and think it is a great choice for a healthy snack. I really enjoyed trying this popcorn and look forward to trying other flavors and I think it would be nice if they made a sweet addition and added a caramel option.  

Thank you for reading my review I suggest you try them for yourself and the tons of other flavors available and find out which is your favorite and come back and let me know as for me I would say the barbecue krinkle cuts but I have a lot of flavors to still try.

learn more about kettle brand by going here Kettlebrand.com  
#Gotitfree #bzzagent #KettleBrand 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are delicious aren't they what is your favorite flavor?

      Delete
  2. I've never tried these, but they look & sound good. I'll have to look for them next time I'm at the store.

    ReplyDelete