Friday, January 2, 2015

Kleenex Brand believers



Kleenex Brand sent 500 tappers free samples of Kleenex Brand Anti-Viral Tissues and Kleenex Brand Tissues with Lotion as part of a crowdtap mission and I was one of them.  I enjoyed sampling these tissues and sharing them with friends and family in there time of need. 

They came just in time my daughter and I has been battling a cold and I have been having bad allergies these came in handy especially when we went in the cold to see the wildlights at the Columbus zoo they were just what we needed.  

I really liked trying the Anti-Viral Tissues with three layers of tissue thought they are a smart idea we took some with us to the zoo along with hand sanitizer to help not spread our germs we also liked how strong they were they didn't fall apart or shred.  

I have tried Lotion tissues before and while they are great to keep your nose soft and keep the redness away I am not a big fan. The Lotion in tissues always seem to make my nose feel more stuffed up and tends to leave nasty boogers behind because they are a little greasy but that is just my opinion. They are very great for not making your nose rough or peel so that is a plus.  

Part of the #KleenexBrandBelievers #KleenexCare tissue mission I was suppose to share this coupon with you however it does not seem to be available anymore or at the moment but i will leave the link just incase it comes available again you can check on it here Kleenex coupon.  

Thank you for reading my review and I recommend either of these tissues. Kleenex brand is great so find the right tissue for your nose to find out more about Kleenex you can go here Kleenex.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment