Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Individually Wrapped Hand Sanitizing Wipes Review



I received a 100 pack box of softy hand sanitizing wipes to sample,review,and share my honest opinions as part of a tomoson campaign i was accepted for.I received them super fast from amazon they came in a box of 100 7" x 8" citrus fresh scent individually wrapped wipes. I did receive for free but all opinions are my own. 

Active ingredients Benzalkonium chloride 0.13% (antiseptic)
Inactive ingredients
water,propylene glycol,disodium EDTA,chloro-methyl-isothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone, ,potassium sorbate,quatermium-15,aloe barbadensis leaf juice,disodium cocoamphodiacetate,vitamin E Acetate,polysorbate-20, citric acid,fragrance 

warnings
  • for external use only 
  • may irritate eyes 
  • keep out of reach of children unless adult supervision 
I love these came in a pack of 100 and individually wrapped that way you can use one and throw away and not have the rest of the container drying out if you accidentally leave it open or don't seal properly. 7" x 8" wipes are the perfect size for your hands or to use on surfaces and not too thin so they won't rip while cleaning. Softy wipes really live up to the name as well as they are very soft and moisturizing and they are alcohol free so no burning or irritation which is great for my sensitive skin.

I love the scent they are a bit of a citrus scent but not too strong which is great myself and my grandmother both have breathing problems and cannot have strong scents around us so with softy we have no problems . My grandmother tends to not always remember to wash her hands so these will come in handy so i can make sure she cleans hands before eating as well as my daughter since she is 11 and responsible i will be packing her one in her lunch everyday so i know her hands are clean before her lunch . Softy wipes kill 99.9% of germs so that is a relief to know my families hands will be germ free and help keep them from getting sick. 

You can find out more about softy hand sanitizing wipes or purchase them on amazon by going here softy wipes product page
or you can check out the sellers profile by going here softy seller profile page



No comments:

Post a Comment