Monday, April 6, 2015

Wonka Randoms



I received this wonka randoms candy pack free as part of a smiley360 mission to sample,review,share my opinions and thoughts all opinions are my own #freesamp
  • One resealable Stand Up bag of Randoms®
  • One peg bag of Randoms®
  • Sharing Guide
I really enjoyed sampling wonka randoms they had a great taste very addicting i couldn't put them down. I love they are made with no artificial flavors,made with added colors from natural sources, and made with real fruit juice. 

Wonka makes them in 70 different shapes, 7 fruit flavors, and 3 gummy candy textures — traditional gummy; jam-filled gummy; and a dual-layered gummy with a whipped marshmallow back.


I love all the combinations no bag is the same they are all mixed up never know what shape,color,texture you will find next. I enjoyed the traditional gummy the most though all were great the whipped marshmallow back was my least favorite. My favorite was grape which had less in the bag so wish there were more grape maybe my next bag will have more i also love cherry. 


I had a blast seeing all the fun shapes cell phones,fish,trees,flowers,monkeys,alarm clock,car ,truck, even a foot lol. I would fully recommend these to anyone young and old it is a great fun snack without dyes and colors. I recommend moderation though as i have a problem with because they were so delicious i couldn't stop eating them. 

If you would like to find out more about wonka randoms including nutrition facts you can check out there website here  randoms website

You can also become a member of smiley360 by joining here smiley360

Disclosure: received wonka randoms free from smiley360  















No comments:

Post a Comment