Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Fractionated Coconut Oil



100% fractionated coconut oil is a great non-greasy moisturizer that is great for your skin makes it feel soft and is great for body massages. It works alone or you can mix it with other oils,scents,scrubs to give it an added boost. This has no scent so it is good for people that cannot use scented products i myself have asthma so i got to watch strong perfumes and scents. Only thing i did not like is because it has no scent like other products with no scent they tend to smell a little when you use them not a bad odor it just gives off a odd smell that i have noticed not just with this but tons of other unscented products. 

I suggest you mix with another essential oil with fragrance like rose,lavender,vanilla,or a coconut scented product like a scented scrub. I am a mom and always on my feet so they hurt a lot and get rough i like to mix this with a foot scrub and use on my feet then rub some plain on my feet and wear socks to bed it helps moisturize my feet. It is also great if you mix in a water bottle with a little water and your favorite scented hair oil or just a fragrance oil  makes a great spray mist for your hair to help tame it and give it some shine make sure you mix well though you don't want all oil in your hair. Coconut oil is great for a variety of uses and this comes with a ebook of recipes to give you some different ideas to help you use this terrific oil. 

You can purchase this product on amazon by going HERE

Disclaimer: I received this item through tomoson for my honest and unbiased review however all opinions are 100% my own 

No comments:

Post a Comment