Monday, May 16, 2016

April's Horror Pack


April's horror Pack which is my first pack and a good one very happy with it i didn't have any of these yet. I chose the Blu-ray pack because i have only a couple of horror Blu-ray movies since i just bought a player so figured it was a smarter choice. I have a lot of horror DVDs so figured if i do get one i already have then at least i wouldn't have it on Blu-ray. I personally think the Blu-ray titles seem better than the DVD titles but they do have titles i haven't heard of sometimes those movies turn out to be really good but think I'll stick with the Blu-ray pack. I have seen all but woman in black but only seen them once and i think on Syfy so will be happy to re watch them without stuff cut out and the hostels i don't think I've seen all the way through either. I watched woman in black today and really liked it kinda creepy better than most horror movies i have watched lately. Very happy with my first pack and love getting surprises in the mail so can't wait to see what's in my May horror pack. 

If you wanna join it is $24.99/MO for BR and $19.99/MO for DVD and both free shipping and you get 4 movies sometimes more if you get a multi pack or double feature. Titles are all different on each pack so if you subscribe to both you will get 8 different movies. To join click HERE and get $3 off your first pack :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment